The second annual Brandstand examines the radical shifts in the meaning of America, the brand. Speakers from the worlds of journalism, politics, creativity, and culture will discuss the current ‘States of America’.
- Charles Blow, author and New York Times Op-Ed columnist
- Paola Mendoza, filmmaker and artistic director of the Women’s March
- Derek Thompson, author of Hit Makers and senior editor at The Atlantic
- Jim Johnson, attorney and activist
- Brian Collins, designer, writer, and founder of COLLINS
- Debbie Millman, writer, artist, and host of Design Matters
SVA Master's in Branding
About the Organizers
SVA Master's in Branding Alumni Network
SVA Master's in Branding Alumni Network Alumni work in diverse roles across a range of industries and companies from startups to agencies to global corporations. Brandstand is launched by alumni that span the first eight years of the program.
Visited 12 times, 2 Visits today